One of our ambitions is to increase opportunity for Sunderland's students in today’s competitive graduate jobs market. These bright young things face significant challenges and barriers in securing their dream job and the Alumni Association gives you the ability to play a part in helping them on the first steps of their career.
We are now recruiting 'Super Alumni' to give back their knowledge, advice and expertise to support fellow alumni and current students of the University.
No matter how much time you have to offer, there are lots of ways you can stay involved and help to make a difference!
Here are some of the ways you can give back to the University:
- Attend Applicant Experience Event
- Give a Careers Talk or Lead a Group Mentoring session
- Impart Entrepreneurial Knowledge
- Engage with the Sunderland Alumni Network
- Placements and Work Experience